At Benova, we stand by our products and love to serve our customers. However, the information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Please consult a licensed doctor or dentist for any medical advice.
Why are there pumps and flip top caps included?
Pumps are included, along with dosage cups, to ensure that you receive the proper amount of rinse (7 pumps each) for the best results.
Why is there no flavor in Step 1?
Ingredients used to flavor rinses can cause irritation to sensitive gum and mouth tissues. Our product(s) are designed for gentle power that gets the job done without unnecessary additives.
What is the unique flavor of Step 2?
- The subtle flavor of Step 2 derives mainly from one of the key natural ingredients, licorice root extract. It is a common ingredient in many consumer items. In the Benova Mouth Rinse System, licorice root extract is particularly effective for reducing inflammation, such as with mouth sores.
- Also, the dynamic ingredient xylitol provides a hint of sweetness along with its many health benefits.
How can I receive the best results from the Benova Mouth Rinse System?
Consistency. Make rinsing a part of your morning and evening routines. By following the package instructions regularly, mouth sores will lessen in frequency, duration, and intensity. For many people, they will stay away entirely.
Is your product safe for sensitive teeth or receding gums?
Yes, the Benova Mouth Rinse System is safe for both sensitive teeth and receding gums.
Is it ok to use the rinse more than twice a day?
- We do not advise using Step 1 more than twice a day, as instructed. Step 1 is formulated to rid your mouth of unhealthy bacteria, yeast, and mold. If used in excess, it could cause irritation.
- Independently of Step 1, Step 2 can be used multiple times per day if the pain comes back. However, with consistent use of the mouth rinse system, the need to do this will likely abate.
Why do I need to swish for 45 seconds in Step 1?
The Benova Step 1 product has antimicrobial properties that cleanse the mouth. Our clinical studies have shown 99% of microorganisms, such as E. coli, S. mutans, and C. albicans, are effectively eliminated at 45 seconds of active swishing in the mouth.
Exactly how long should I swish in Step 2?
We suggest a range of 2 to 5 minutes to swish Step 2. The longer Step 2 comes in contact with mouth sores, the better it works. Two minutes is helpful, but longer– up to five minutes– is more beneficial.
What’s the best way to prevent mouth sores from recurring?
Consistent use, morning and evening as directed, will best safeguard your mouth from the likelihood of recurrences of mouth sores.
Can I store the Rinses in my own bottles?
The Benova Mouth Rinse System products are light sensitive so it is best to leave them in their current bottles.
What is the purpose of a monthly subscription?
Monthly subscriptions work best for patients who have chronic mouth sores. The practice of the twice daily regimen of using the Benova Mouth Rinse System prevents or dramatically reduces the occurrence of mouth sores.
How do I manage my monthly subscription?
- Log into your Benova account here.
- Enter the email used when you purchased your subscription. You will be emailed a one-time code. Enter the code on the website.
- Next, you will be prompted to manage your subscription where you can skip a month, change shipping dates, or cancel.
What is your subscription cancellation policy?
Should you decide to cancel your monthly subscription, you can manage your subscriptions here. Alternatively, you can email us at email@example.com at least 5 business days prior to your next billing date. This allows us time to process your request.
What is your refund policy?
- All products purchased from the Benova website are backed by a 100% Money-Back Guarantee. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you may return it to us for a refund or replacement within 30 days of purchase (less shipping and handling). If you purchased from benova.net, email us at info@Benova.net to initiate your return. Shipping charges are not refundable. Other conditions may apply. Please contact us for details.
For the complete list of our Terms and Conditions, please visit this link.
How do I reach customer service at Benova?
We love to hear from our customers! You may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or feedback. Please allow up to 48 hours for a response. You are important to us and we will get back to you as soon as possible.